
Hi i am Zhi Chao!

It was 5.30p.m. in the morning.I got woke up by my friend,Adam.We went to bathe.After we bathe,we proceeded to the canteen.Our breakfast was noodles and a cup of milo.the noodles was very nice.After eating,we washed our plates.we then went to play the high elements.Examples of the high elements are:Flying fox,CRC,Rock Climbing.At first,we played the Spiders web and the high elements after we ate our lunch.we played until 5.45p.m.after that,we praticed our dance and cheer for the campfire.we ate our dinner at around 6.30p.m.after eating, we went to prepare for our dance and cheer.After that,we proceeded to the parade square.we had our campfire and halfway during the campfire,it rain. we went to the hall and continue our campfire.the cheif told some represantatives to come out and dance.my 2 instructors julian and stephane told me to dance.I was the 3rd.I was quite happy though.we also do our cheer and dance.my aunt and uncle came to see me.after that we went to sleep.It was a fun day for me.



No comments:
Post a Comment